- Bronze: $250 (includes 2 VIP tickets) BUY NOW
- Silver: $500 (includes 4 VIP tickets) BUY NOW
- Gold: $1,000 (includes 6 VIP tickets plus advertisement in event program) BUY NOW
- Platinum: $2,500 BUY NOW
- Opportunity to participate in an on-stage check presentation for the amount of the sponsorship
- Full-page advertisement on back cover or inside front cover of printed program
- Recognition of sponsorship status and company logo on all collateral materials: save-the-date card, invitation printed program, press releases, signage and website (if received by print deadlines)
- Acknowledgement on organization’s website for one year.
Eight tickets to the event
The Atlanta Street Art Map supports Rebecca’s Tent Homeless Women’s Shelter.
Rebecca’s Tent in the Atlanta Jewish Times
Rebecca’s Tent today announced the establishment of the David and Sue Benner Resettlement Fund, to honor the Benners’ outstanding work in supporting homeless women as they rebuild their lives. DONATE NOW
Rebecca’s Tent has served nearly 1,000 women since 1983 helping them learn new life skills, find temporary and full-time employment and transition into more stable housing.
The Shelter serves 18-25 women each year and the Follow Up Program serves 8-12.
In the five year period from 2009-2014 Rebecca’s Tent had the following outcomes:
- 101 homeless women were served
- 50% of shelter residents were employed
- 37% transitioned to permanent housing
- 29% transitioned to more stable but temporary housing
- Emergency shelter was provided to homeless women for 643 nights
- More than 20,000 meals were served
- More than 1,000 weekly MARTA cards were provided to shelter residents
Many thanks to our sponsors:
The John and Mary Franklin Foundation