Who & How We Serve
Rebecca’s Tent provides four months of overnight shelter for up to 13 residents at a time. The women who are admitted as residents must be drug and alcohol free and must be ready to seek employment as well as stable housing.
The residents receive referrals to community services such as dental and medical care, counseling and basic services, as well as support to help them move to a more stable life environment.
Basic Services Include:
- Three nutritional meals provided daily: home-cooked dinner, sack lunch and continental breakfast.
- Laundry facilities
- Computer access – a key essential towards applying for jobs, communication and other assistance
- A bed, a storage area and a locker for personal items
- Any needed clothing and toiletries
- MARTA transportation (passes, etc)
Life Management Skills and other Empowerment Activities Include:
- Case Management
- Empowerment Workshops
- Resume/Computer Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Job training