Ways to Help
- Plan A Small (or large) fund-raiser.
- Lead An Empowerment Workshop – share your expertise in self-care, resume-writing, budgeting, financial management or other areas.
- Teach Computer Literacy – help residents learn basic computer skills to use for job-hunting.
- Coordinate a Shelter Tour for your group or your child’s class.
- Join our Event Committee.
- Be an Office Angel – help with administrative tasks in our office.
- Plan a Group Activity.
Share your ideas about how you can help.
Ways to Donate
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at Rebecca's Tent!
There are two main ways for you to help:
Bring A Meal
Make Sure Our Ladies Eat Well!
by Shelter Food Chairperson at Congregation Etz Chaim, Robyn Spiegel
A place for shelter, solace, and a place to get fed.
Downhearted and despair, they often feel.
Their spirits can be lifted by enjoying a hearty meal.
By providing a nutritious dinner...a warm gift from the heart!
Partner with another family, or prepare a meal with a friend,
Serving the community is an important message to send.
By volunteering to provide a meal for just one day!
Your support is critical, so do not wait!
Partake in the mitzvah...
Go online to secure your date!"
To bring dinner
Visit Take them a meal
The login is shelter and the password is 1180